Literally built over the seawall you feel you are at sea when the tide is in.
You are never far from the view. We look directly over the water to Bute which is completely unspoiled, just as its always been. To the left, looking east looking up the Kyles towards Colintraive or south down through Kames Bay towards Arran and Inchmarnock.
Built in 2006, the house is designed around the view. The balcony is 18 meters long. Relax inside in the 12 meter kitchen – diner, or enjoy the light reflections in the 6m sunroom.
Upstairs are 4 en suite double bedrooms. There is also a big games room with a cosy nook, perfect for snuggling up to watch a dvd – or alternatively use the a billiard table.
New for 2021, Nespresso coffee machine!
New for 2020, super fast broadband upgraded with BT TV package including BT Sports!
- All main rooms overlook the Kyles of Bute and benefit from the semi-open plan
- 18 metre balcony with seating
- Parking available in the courtyard
- Contemporary high quality furnishings
- Comfy and plenty of seating choice
- Games room with a wide selection of board games, dvds, wii-fit and small pool table
- Smart TV
- Wi-Fi, Ipod dock, 6 TVs including one in each bedroom
- Two double, two twin bedrooms rooms fully equipped with duvets, bedding and towels
- Four en suite bathrooms
- Downstairs shower room plus utility room with washing machine and drier
- Well-equipped kitchen, including dishwasher
- Luxurious self-catering villa on the west coast of Scotland