- Being at Waterside is spacious, relaxing, quiet and tranquil – the main sound is the water lapping or the waves crashing
- It is a place where you feel directly in tune with the elements – whatever the weather!
- Wide range of outdoor activities – cycling, walking, sailing, kayaking, golfing, fishing
- Good dining in the area – cosy pubs and good hotel
- Botanica (seafood restaurant), Tearoom, Spar and Art Gallery two minutes away
- Live pub music many weekends
- Walks direct from the house
Stunning views from every angle; fabulous hillsides red deer; sea eagles; otters; seals; the occasional dolphin; spectacular light. Nature at its very best.
A challenging climb or a gentle amble along an easy path, go at your own pace and do as much or as little as you like. There are serious outdoor pursuits for the very active, a community owned forest with spectacular views, an old victorian waterfall to explore and beachcombing for the kids and glorious walking for all.
And, if the weather is disappointing, curl up and read with a single malt in hand, catch up on films and enjoy the experience. Perfect relaxation.